Neem oil is considered a powerful medicinal oil. For thousands of years, neem oil is used for its insecticidal and medicinal properties. Neem tree is a legendary one to symbolize good health and protection from all types of infections. It is used for hair and skincare for a long time because of phenomenal results.
The main constituents of Neem oil are oleic acid, Palmitic acid, Vitamin C and Carotenoids. Some of the amazing benefits of neem oil are as below-
- Skin conditioner- The oil gives deep conditioning and repairs skin dryness from inside out. The herbal formula of moisturizing helps to prevent all types of cracks and freckles.
- Fungal Infections- Neem oil has antifungal properties that help to treats common fungal infections like ringworm, nail fungus. Gednuin and Nimbidol present in this oil help to destroy fungi that cause skin infections.
- Neem oil mixed with olive oil, applying it to wounds is an ancient method to heal pain quickly.
- Removes blackheads- Regular usage of neem oil for removal of blackheads prevents from re-occurrence. Always dilute neem oil before applying to your face.
- Helps to get rid of Dandruff- This oil is the go-to remedy for hair problems, whether it is dry scalp or dandruff. This oil not only maintains the health of the scalp but also balances the PH of the scalp.
- Head Lice- Neem oil is considered the most effective way to get rid of all head lice. Apply neem oil properly and massage it for 5-8 minutes and then leave it overnight. Once you comb, you will notice that all lice are locked up.
- Promotes Hair growth- This oil is a classic example of hair growth, it strengthens the root and accelerates the growth. It is very helpful for hair thinning caused by stress and pollution. Using this oil regularly twice a week, you will notice a good volume of hair.
- Relieves Dry skin- Neem oil is rich in fatty acids and Vitamin E and calcium, these components enable seep deep into the skin heals dryness and cracks.
- Reduces Eczema- It is a natural remedy for itchy and dry skin. Regular use of neem oil helps to cure eczema and red rashes faster.
- Reduces Scars- This oil contains a higher amount of fatty acids which helps to cure scars left behind by acne. It also removes skin impurities and tightens the pores.
- As a Contraceptive- Neem oil is used as a contraceptive to prevent pregnancy in women. From ancient times, it is considered as an effective method for birth control.
- Cuts and bruises- Neem oil is an instant remedy for small cuts and bruises, the healing property of this oil is effective and quick.
Neem oil is a miracle for healthy skin and hair care. After a lot of researches and studies, nothing can be much effective than this oil. The benefits of this oil are not going to end. This oil is a precious gem, which can be used as an instant remedy for small cuts and pain.
Stay young and joyful!